Saturday, April 24, 2010

Backyard Oasis - Progress Report . . . Plans Set Into Motion!









Wanted to post some pics of my progress so far on the Backyard Garden Oasis project I'm embarking on!  Inspired by the photo collage of some amazing outdoor spaces and fun decor ideas I began doing some major rearranging in my backyard today.  I'm still a long way from finished, but did manage to get a good start with the treasures I already had.  The Coca Cola cooler tucked in perfectly and after I give it a fresh coat of paint, add the flowers and it should look very close to the inspiration photo.  
I still need a few more flea market finds, some additional plants, fairy lights, maybe another table with fun prim decor and the backyard oasis should be complete. 
It will be a little while before I'll have time to work on the picket fence/trellis idea, but am hoping that next weekend this plan can be set into action and completion! 
Definitely going to set a date for the big outdoor gathering with friends and family! Will post again soon!