Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pop Art Minis Happily Ever After Event Winning Entry



















Congratulations to Leigh A. She received the most Pop Art Minis Facebook Fan votes for her entry in the Happily Ever After Event.  Part of the Grand Prize package included an original design inspired by the winning entry of a Once Upon A Time-Happily Ever After.  Below is the winning entry/quote:
 My happily ever after entry -

"I believe things happen for a reason, even though you might not see it at the time. 'Cause now I know, every plan that came unraveled, every crooked path I traveled in my life led me here, to your side. Could it have been easier? Yeah. A little smoother, right, maybe so. But lying here with you would I change one thing 'bout that road? No."

My take on the quote: We travel a long road and go through alot to find true love.  The Love ribbon that wraps around the heart of the big eyed dreamy girl is loosely made to look like a road with small threads unraveled at the ends, but being caught by the sweet "Love Bird".

Thanks to all who particiapted in the event.  Become a Fan of Pop Art Minis for more fun events, giveaways and Happily Ever Afters!

The "Love Bird" design will be available for purchase on a variety of fun products in our Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store or as a print in our Artfire Studio Gallery.