Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


































Mother's Day! A day to celebrate that very special person that we call MOM! This is the first Mother's Day since my Mom lost her battle with renal cell cancer and although I will be celebrating Mom's Day with my daughter, and I know we'll have a great time, it will not be the same as it has been years past!  After the loss of someone that means the world to you it is extremely hard, especially the first time around to not have them be a physical part of your life.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.  She was a most amazing person . . . my rock, my best friend, my MOM!  So in celebration of all the wonderful years that we shared, all the memories of good times, great times and times when I had to learn a lesson :) I want to say, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!