Thursday, May 6, 2010

New! Pop Art Minis Alphabet Collection





























The last few days I've been working on a new collection of Pop Art Mini designs that feature the letters of the alphabet.  So, starting at the beginning first up was A which ended up being for Alligator! Next up, with some helpful suggestions from my Facebook Friends, B for Buzzing Bees! And, tonight I just completed Letter C for Cross-eyed Caterpillar! Having a lot of fun with this...creating a fun and fantastical character that can be wrapped in the design and be created in a rainbow of colorful art.  The designs are available to purchase in my Zazzle store, on a wide variety of products including mousepads, t-shirts, aprons, bags, and more.  You can even personalize most of the designs for a One of A Kind Look! Or if you're looking for a great little way to brighten a wall, maybe spell out your child's name, or line the walls with some colorful ABC fun check out my Artfire Studio.  Here you can purchase 12"x12" prints.  Perfect for framing in the scrapbook page frames you can find at your local craft supply store, Wal-mart or Target! Hope you enjoy the collection as it grows as I work my way through the alphabet.  Learning my A,B,C's in a whole new way!  Next up Letter D...or maybe I'll go a little off the beaten path and skip to Z.  Stay Tuned!