Saturday, December 4, 2010

Star Light Star Bright I'd Love to Make Some Glittery Star Ornaments Tonight! DIY Fun!

I LOVE Glitter! I have blogged about this little addiction before and I just finished a simple "glittery" star project that was alot of shimmery fun! Sharing a HOW TO video that shows the step by step of the project . . . just in case you might want to add a little or a "lotta" sparkle to your garlands, wreaths or gift giving!

MATERIALS
  • 12 White Tag board Stars (I purchased the stars at my local Michael's.  Already cut and ready to go)Paper Punch (for punching holes in the center top to run ribbon hangers through)
  • Scissors
  • Mod Podge or "make it yourself" glue and water mixture
  • 1" foam brush
  • Paper Plate or manila folder (to catch excess glitter and easy to pour unused glitter back into the bottle)
  • 1 Bottle of Glitter - Any Color
  • Berry Accents (I found the berries that I used at my local Target store in the holiday section)
  • Ribbons - Your choice of colors and types...anything goes
  • Glue Gun (for gluing ribbons)
Ready, Set . . . Sparkle! Shimmer! Shine!