Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions and Revelations...Happy New Year and Cheers to YOU!


If you're like me you might still be trying to think of something for your 2011 New Year's resolution or maybe you've already got it covered and your ready to roll on into the new year.  Up until a short time ago I was still looking and started doing a little surfing on the Internet thinking the whole time maybe my resolution should be to try and not surf so much (which isn't going to happen).  But, in all of my searching I did come across a couple really great ideas (that I have now decided will work for me) for my 2011 resolutions and they just might result in a revelation as well!  I liked the ideas that these two simple and most manageable resolutions put out there that I wanted to share them with you!  So if you're still looking for the perfect way to ring in the New Year with a resolution that you just might be able to keep maybe these are perfect for you too!

Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.
Sydney Smith

Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself.
Aisha Elderwyn

Wishing you a most amazing and awesome 2011 that's filled with happiness, hope, love, inspiration and creative fun like you have never experienced before! 
Happy New Year . . . CHEERS!