Friday, December 17, 2010

The Tin Man Joins In The Journey To OZ...Happy and HEARTfelt!

The collection is starting to come together as theTin Man joins Dorothy and the Scarecrow on their journey to Oz.  It's only a matter of time before I get up enough COURAGE (hehehe) to draw the Cowardly Lion so the group will be complete!  And once they are all on their way, you know who will probably show up! Good thing there's a good one to offset the wicked one! I'll be adding the cast of characters to my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store this weekend.

In the meantime here's The Tin Man in all his shining glory!


...if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!  Dorothy

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. The Wizard of OZ