Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sharing! My Talented Daughter . . . Not Biased At All!

This blog post is about sharing! Sharing someone and some thing that I think is pretty special… my daughter, Emily and her art! I know I’m a biased Mom, but besides the fact that she’s an amazing daughter who I’m proud to call my friend (now that she’s past that 18th birthday…hehehe) she’s an awesomely talented artist! She’s always loved art in all forms. . . DRAMATIC . . . she’d play dress up and stand in front of the video camera for hours entertaining the world, MUSICAL . . . she has a beautiful voice and I LOVE to here her sing , and last, but definitely not least DRAWING & PAINTING . . . her attention to detail and technique amaze me! I’ll try and share the dramatic and musical on a later blog (more technical issues there) but today I wanted to share some of the art pieces that she has created. I think she’s awesome, but I know . . . I’m the mom and that’s my job . . . she just makes it easy!
So here’s a little glimpse into Emily’s portfolio.




You can find more here!


Thanks for letting me share!