Friday, July 16, 2010

The Sketchbook Project * Page 2


It's the second day since I received my sketchbook and on to the second page. Not sure if I'll be able to stay on this track, but that's the plan . . . for now! :)  Today's entry was a combination of "post-it" note sketches that I scrap booked onto the page and added a bit of color over. Lil' Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and Alice In Wonderland . . . 3 of my favorite storybook characters!  So . . . I am beginning to think that this adventure is going to take the shape of magic, fairy tales, fantasy and dreams . . . things that make you smile, transport you to a magical and fantastical place and hopefully inspire.  I think I knew it would go that way, but needed to put the first sketches to paper to be sure. So I'm off and sketching...having fun, imagining the next page, mixing ink and pastel...and ready to work through the adventures of imagination, dreams and fantastical fun!