Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Weekend Of Holiday Decorating Fun . . . Come Take A Peek!

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas at our house and I couldn't be getting more excited for the big day to arrive.  This year is going to be very special as my family from Illinois will be coming and so I wanted to make sure I pulled out all of my holiday treasures old and new to make this a family Christmas to remember! Here's a little video of pics that I've snapped so far . . . hope you'll take a peek and let me know what you think!
I'm sure before the big day arrives I'll be adding a few more goodies to the grand scheme of things, but for now I'm enjoying a little holly day magic and looking forward to the arrival of family and friends!

Sparkle, Shimmer, Glow!
Happy Holidays from my house to YOURS!