Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Santa, I've Been "Beary" Good!

This little guy has a message for santa and he couldn't wait to share so I just had to put some things that I probably should have been working on tonight on hold so I could bring him to life in my latest Pop Art Mini! 
"Dear Santa I've Been Beary Good!"


My teddy bear friend what's that you say?
Oh, you've got to get a message to Santa today?
Well, with a heart so big and a smile so bright
If I didn't help you out it just wouldn't be right!
So jot it down and I'll see what I can do
To get that "beary" special message delivered for you.


Details, Details, Details!




I'll be uploading my teddy bear friend soon to my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store so stop by when you get a chance. You'll find him in under the Teddy Bears Tab!

What's on your Christmas list for Santa this year?
Have you been "beary" good too!