Thursday, February 24, 2011

Doodle 4 Google...oodles of fun!

I love Google Doodles...I've blogged about them and have even created my own Pop Art Minis version...


So when I saw the "Doodle 4 Google" opportunity that is available to K-12 children throughout the U.S.A,  I thought how cool and the Art Teacher in me thought this was a perfect share!  So here's a few of the details...
"An open invitiation to students in grades K-12 students to use their artistic talents to think big and redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. At Google, we believe that dreaming about future possibilities leads to tomorrow’s leaders and inventors, so this year we're inviting U.S. kids to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, "What I’d like to do someday…"
Registration closes at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on March 2, 2011, and entries must be postmarked by March 16, 2011 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). The winning doodle will be featured on our Google.com homepage on May 20, 2011
Check out all of the details HERE!
Can't wait to see all of the entries and who the lucky winner's will be that get a feature Doodle on the Google.com homepage!

Have you ever doodled a Google logo?  What would your doodle look like?