Monday, February 21, 2011

Yo!Ho!Ho! A Pirate's Life For Me...A Picture, A Poem & A Pop Art Mini

I do alot of traveling for my job and I do enjoy an adventure! I think that's why when I came across a picture (above) of my Great-Niece, Londyn (who is an absolute doll) it immediately caught my "eye-matey" and suddenly became the inspiration for a Pop Art Mini
"A Pirate's Life For Me" by Joni Nickrent  copyright 2011

Which in turn sparked a Poem!
I wanna be a pirate and fly from sea to sea
Flying, traveling, discovering, oh that's the life for me
A swashbuckling, silly pirate with a great looking hat
A scarf, vest and patch, yes I'd really like that
Now I wouldn't be a bad guy, no that just wouldn't do
But I’ll bring back lots of treasures just to share with you
A pirate with a big heart one that's filled with gold
Sharing, caring…awesome treasures that just can’t be sold
I'll travel with my camera and cell phone by my side (hehehe)
And laugh, sing and dance the kind of fun you just can’t hide
So come along and join me as I fly from sea to sea
Yes, a silly traveling pirate, oh that’s the life for me!
Beginning to end and the adventure along the way...









Yo!Ho!Ho! A Pirate's Life For Me...fun and fancy free!