Monday, March 21, 2011

"Tweethearts" Tweeting A Springtime Tune...Ain't that Tweet, oops I mean Sweet!

"Tweethearts" close up   by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
With Spring in the air I couldn't resist the opportunity to create a Pop Art Mini that combines a happy little tune with one of my favorite things to do..."TWEET".  So how to do that...we'll with a couple of "TWEETHEARTS" of course!
"Tweethearts"   by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
Tweethearts tweeting a springtime tune
Happily perched in front of the moon.
Stars are twinkling in the sky
Springtime is here, we can't deny
 One blue, One orange and as cute as can be
As they swing and tweet for you and me!
Tweethearts  -  Pencil sketch
Tweethearts - Blending the color.
Tweet Details
Tweethearts close up detail
Come follow me on Twitter so we can tweet together!

I added the "Tweethearts" to Week 18 Whimsical Wednesday.  Be sure to drop by and check out all the whimsical fun. And don't forget to drop by on Tally Tuesday, March 29th and vote for the "Tweethearts" to become a Wizard of Whimsy Winner! Tweet! Tweet!