Friday, October 29, 2010

A Holly Day Stocking Stuffed With Goodies Galore! New Pop Art Mini

I had a little free time this morning and desperately needed to be Pop Art Minis creative so I opened my suitcase (been traveling since the 20th of Oct.) and pulled out my oil pastels to finish up a little holly day stocking stuffer fun...a sketch that I had started while waiting to board my plane from Hong Kong to Sri Lanka!  This little stocking is filled with a Panda that has a sweet tooth for candy canes and a few fun and silly snowman ornaments that will definitely be decking the halls this holiday season.  Oh, and we can't forget little Mistletoe Mouse as she peeks over top of the jolly red Holly Day stocking and Sweet Tweet Sally Sparrow with a carrying a sprig of holly day cheer!

The details . . .


Hope you'll drop by my Pop Art Minis Zazzle store for more fantastical fun and join us on FACEBOOK too we're getting close to another milestone Giveaway and this one's gonna be a big one . . . 1000 Friends!
Have a Holly Jolly Weekend!