Friday, October 1, 2010

"Think Pink For The Cure!" We Can Make A Difference!

Finding a cure to cancer is a priority on all of our lists and with this the start of October, a month that is dedicated to raising awareness of breast cancer,  I wanted to create a Pop Art Mini design that could be my little part in helping in this cause and as a contribution in the fight against not only breast cancer,
but all kinds of cancer!
Calling on inspiration from the color pink, the recognized, symbolic color in the fight against breast cancer and Halloween, the biggest celebrated holiday in October I introduce to you "Pink Halloween Wtich" A wickedly cute witch, not in traditional witch colors, but costumed in every shade of Pink holding a "Think Pink" wand and pink toned "jack-o-lantern".





My Mom lost her battle to renal cell cancer only a little over a year ago and I know how devastating the news of having cancer and the fight that she went through to survive was. Cancer is a terrible disease mentally, physically and financially! So, let's join together to continue to raise awareness and give what you can so that we can say that in our lifetime we helped in the fight against cancer and
contributing to finding a cure!
I believe...do you?

Unfortunately I cannot offer this image as originally drawn in my Zazzle store due to the fact that she carries a wand that says, "THINK PINK" so I will be altering the design in order to pass the copyright rules that have been established on Zazzle.  After I have revised the image I will be offering this new design in my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store, and for every sale of the NEW
"Pink -Halloween Witch" design on any product I offer in my Zazzle Store during the month of October I will donate 10% of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Organization.
I am hoping that auction of the original "Think Pink For The Cure" drawing will not be interupted for the same reason.  I was planning on posting this in my Ebay Store starting Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010 in a 7 day auction with 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the original going to American Cancer Research!
Please make sure to leave a comment and email address if you would like to be notified when the auction goes live!   I will also post when the sale is up and running so stay tuned!

Thanks so much and let's remember to
"Think Pink for the CURE!"