Thursday, October 14, 2010

Snap, Crackle, Pop . . . Work In Progress . . . Time Marches On!

Thought it might be fun to share the 7 months that are completed for the Pop Art Minis 2011 Calendar.  I pretty much have been going in order except for the one day that I had a brain freeze and it sent me sliding right into the month of December! Luckily I quickly recovered and got back on track when I finished up June last night! Hoping to get a chance to work on July today and than with a big push finish the up the last 4 months over the weekend! That's the plan anyway and you know what they say . . . "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray"!  So here's a quick pic look at the
Pop Art Minis 2011  "Snap, Crackle Pop" Calendar!

January

February

March

April

May

June

December (WHAT...hehehe)

Coming Soon . . . July, August, September, October, November . . . Time Marches On!
Have any ideas for the remaining months?  Please share!

The calendar designs will be available in my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store upon completion!