Monday, October 11, 2010

NEW! Happy Bear-Day To YOU! Celebrate With Cupcakes and Smiles!

I know we aren't all celebrating our birthdays right now. today, but I just couldn't resist creating a fun little "bear-day" Pop Art Mini that could join in the celebration no matter what day your big day is!
A little bit tattered from a few years that have gone by, but still smiling a big smile and with a twinkle in his/her eye (wink! wink!)  SO. . . LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN!

Your "Bear-day" comes but once a year
So let's all give a great big cheer
Cupcakes, balloons and smiles too
Happy Birthday "bear-day" from me to YOU!

"Happy Bear-Day To You" is available in my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store!

Details! Details! Details! hehehe





(Celebrating this, my 200th post in The Hive! Hip! Hip! Hooray!)

Come Join Us on FACEBOOK TOO!