Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diet Coke, Lorna Doone's and Blogger!

First night in Orlando, Florida after traveling from Cali for the IDEX -Doll & Teddy Bear  Show! We arrived late this afternoon and are just taking it easy tonight in preparation for tomorrow...the big set up day!  There will be lots of careful unpacking of the adorable dolly's that made the journey via crate...I'm sure they're gonna need some major styling after that ride.  So, for now I'm spending a cozy night in my room with a Diet Coke, Lorna Doone's (a fave) and Blogger!

Stay tuned and follow along as we unveil all of our amazing new dolls from Charisma Brands, Marie Osmond Dolls, Adora Dolls, and Paradise Galleries and we ask the question "Wanna Play Dolls?"


Oh, and I'd love it you followed my blog...just click and join the rest of the "cool peeps"...yeah, right there on the right hand column...come on...it'll be fun! hehehe!