Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Could It BEE That Inspired Me To Create A New Pop Art Mini?

I Heart Vintage Valentine's...it's true, I really do! So to kick off 2011 I thought that it would BEE perfect to re-create a vintage valentine in Pop Art Minis style.  After a little google searching I came across this cute little 'bee' vintage valentine and loved the way that it tied in Valentine's Day with this place called The Hive and it was vintage to boot...so with this as my inspiration . . .

. . . I created a Pop Art Mini version of the Sweet Honey "Bee My Valentine"!

A modern version of a vintage valentine find.

And speaking of finds . . . here's a few Vintage Valentines that I found hiding in a box tucked away in my closet! Treasures for sure and may-bee even inspiration for future Pop Art Mini valentine fun!



Love this little birdie...tweet! tweet! Oh, so sweet!

hmmm...IMAGINING the possibilities and DETERMINED (my word for 2011) to find lots more creative ways to use these cute and very vintage valentines beefore the big day. 


How about you...what's your inspiration for 2011 and bee-yond?