Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Day To Remember ALL of the Moments and the Sunshine SMILES!

Just tagged by my sis, Ami who took this pic of my niece, Jaci, my new nephew-in-law, Curtis and me (via skype)! TOO FUNny . . . Had to share! Thank you for finding a way to make it possible for me to be a part of your big day that even the rain could not stop from being a day full of sunshine!  And how appropriate that the saying in the background of the room where I was watching the wedding day festivities via skype says,  "We Do Not Remember Days, We Remember Moments"!

This was one momentous Day that I will not forget watching from a far, but still being close!





Congrats again to Jaci, Curtis and the little man, Parker!
Wishing you all much love and happiness.
Remember always the joy of this day!