Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Hive Is All A BUZZzzz . . . All Hail The Queen "B"

Introducing
"The Queen "B" of The Hive"
I've been buzzing around this place called The Hive for several weeks now and I must say the creative fun that goes on here is crazy cool!  I'm inspired every day by this group of amazing artists, not only by their talent, but by how supportive and positive they all are!  If you haven't already visited The Hive you should definitely check out.  It's one of the fastest growing social communities on the Internet . . .  a place where you can make creative connections between everyone in the arts, crafts and hobby industry.  
So this new Pop Art Minis is my shout out to The Hive and the Queen Bee herself, Melissa Marro



If you feel like buzzing by my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store you can find this new design available on t-shirts, tote bags, key chains and more!