Monday, September 6, 2010

Have You Ever Been "Moonstruck...Underneath A Paper Moon"

Always happy to have a little extra time for creating and with this being the Labor Day holiday I was able to squeeze in another new Pop Art Minis design called "Moonstruck, Underneath A Paper Moon".  The moon is always a powerful inspiration in my creations and my imagination seems to run wild with all the fun ways and creative expressions the Man in the moon might actually make (wink! wink!)  Add a funny little black cat prancing mischievously along a white picket fence, a few of swirls and stars . . . wha-la . . . this little guy is definitely Moonstruck . . . under of course, a paper moon! 
I'll be uploading the new design to my Zazzle Store so come check it out when you get a chance!
Here's a little video of the process . . . just in case it doesn't show up in the post. 
Enjoy and I hope that you might become Moonstruck Under A Paper Moon too . . . it's really a great place to bee! (shout out to The Hive!)