Monday, September 27, 2010

What has 365 Days and features 12 Months of Pop Art Minis Artwork?

It's the NEW 2011 Pop Art Minis Calendar, well the start of it anyway! Yep, that's right! Today as I was struggling to come up with a new idea for the next Pop Art Mini design I thought, "Why not create art for a 2011 calendar" and so the designing has begun! 
Where to start, where to start?  At the beginning of course, or that's the course I took.  Kicking off the 12 month of Pop Art Minis calendar is my January design called "Snow Pals" 


A top "hatted" snowman and a silly-willy penguin team up in this first design for a colorful kick off to what will surely be a year of snap, crackle and poppin' fun!  Here's some detail shots for the "Snow Pals" design.





So, here's how it will work!  When I get all 12 months of the year complete I will be uploading them all to my Pop Art Minis Zazzle store where they will be available to purchase as a bound and beautiful 2011 Calendar! How cool is that?  And along the way I will also be adding the designs so that you can purchase them on other fun products like t-shirts, mousepads, keychains, and more!
Whew, what started out as a "what can I do day" has now become a "what month next day"! So, I'm off to work on the next 11 months of the 2011 calendar year! Any suggestions for your favorite month? Toss them my way! This is gonna be fun-tastic! 
Thanks for popping by to take a look at what's new at Pop Art Minis!
And if you get a chance join us at these fun places too!