Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Halloween Queen . . . A'Musing About the CROWN!

After thinking for quite a while on what I could create for The Hive's - Cool 2 Craft Creative Play challenge for September . . . which was all about the CROWN. I decided that it would be fun to create a Pop Art Minis illustration that combined the fun of fall and Halloween with the crown element.  Although not a crown that a real person could wear I do think The Halloween Queen does a pretty good job of rocking her awesome star-studded crown complete with stamped letters.  (my attempt at altered art 101 hehehe)

The Halloween Queen
Without further ado I'd like to introduce to you
The Halloween Queen named Mary
She has a pet cat, a smiling black cat at that
and she's definitely not too scary!
So please come along, dance, sing a song
and join in the Hallow's Eve Ball
Queen Mary welcomes you and your friends too
 as we celebrate the joy of Fall!