Monday, May 23, 2011

Exciting News! Pop Art Minis Rubber Stamps, Iron-On Transfers and Fabric Blocks Coming Soon!

I'm excited to announce that I have signed on with Queen Kat Designs to create a collection of Pop Art Mini Rubber Stamps, Iron-On Transfers, and Fabric Blocks. Already in the works is the Nursery Rhyme Time collection for Iron-on Transfer and Fabric Blocks...which will be sold through the Kat's Magical Patches shoppe! 
 I'll be sure to share the finished product and links as soon as it's up in the store! 
Next up...I've been working on the rubber stamp designs for the first collection that will be put into works inspired by the original Pop Art Mini "Under The Big Top". 
copyright 2011
Here's a sneak peek of the collection in "sketch" stage before going to final line art and then on to becoming rubber stamps...perfect for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I'm sure you can recognize some of the circus characters from the original drawing and a few new one's too!
copyright 2011
copyright 2011
I'm excited about this new adventure and look forward to creating more fun collections. 
Have a Pop Art Mini collection that you would like to see in rubber stamp form...suggestions, fun ideas...toss them my way!