Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Official! Jack and Jill Made It Up and Down The Hill Without A Spill...A Perfect Pop Art Mini Ending!

Jack and Jill    by Joni Nickrent    copyright 2011
It's been a bit of a challenge to get my Jack and Jill Nursery Rhyme Time mini completed, but I'm happy to announce it's done and it was sure alot of fun! And I with a twist away from the traditional ending I am also happy to report  that Jack and Jill made it up and down the hill without a single spill! Oh, I do love happy endings...or maybe I need to do a second version that's not quite as neat...a spill down the hill repeat?  NO, I didn't think so either! 

Now that Jack and Jill are complete I'm off on my next Nursery Rhyme Time Adventure...Pop Art Mini style. 
I'm thinking we just might see the 3 Blind Mice...Nice?

Shared on this week's Whimsical Wednesday!