Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Sketches...Nursery Rhyme Time Continues With Old King Cole

With four colorful characters in my Pop Art Minis Nursery Rhyme Collection, I've decided to keep row, row, rowing my boat gently down the nursery rhyme stream with the addition of a royal character...inspired by a suggestion from a Facebook Friend (thanks John) and in honor of the most recent Royal event...you know the one!  So in true Sunday Sketches style...my submission for this week... and a first look, sneak peek of the man beneath the crown...a merry ol' soul from head to toe!
"Old King Cole" 
"Old King Cole"   by   Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
Next up the "pops" of color...and I'm already thinking of the next character too, but I'm always open to suggestions from good friends like YOU!

Be sure to pop on over to The Blue Chair Diary - Sunday Sketches and check all of this weeks amazing sketches!