Friday, May 27, 2011

Congratulations...Hip!Hip!Hooray! Celebrating Graduation Day and a W.I.P. Gift!

Anna, The Graduate...they grow up fast!
It's that time of year when graduations roll around and this year my Niece Anna is and at this posting has graduated from Jr. High!  She will now make that adventurous journey to High School...wonder if I should put out a warning! LOL  Ok, I'm sure things have changed ALOT since I graduated back in, on second thought, no need to share dates...I'll just share a quick sneak peek of my Pop Art Mini gift to the grad!  
 The Sketch
Her fave dog is the dachshund, perfect choice!
 And yes, I'm behind in getting this done, but I promise it will be on it's way before the weekend...ends! I've even started adding the "pops" of color.
And I couldn'ts resist sharing some of the sweet treat talents of my amazing sisters...Ami (graphic artist, extraordinaire...mom of the graduate) and Shari (all around creative guru!) No party is complete without the sweet treats. (I'm still waiting for my doggie bag to arrive in the mail!)
Oreo Cookie BonBons! YUMMY!
 Cream Cheese Mints...rich and delicious. 
And last but not least a little shout out to the GRAD!
Congratulations! Whoohooo! Hip! Hip! HOORAY!
You did it...you've done it...today is your day!
Celebrate! Jump Up! Scream! Give a Cheer!
For Your Graduation Day if finally Here!
You've done amazing and you're definitely great
Now upward and onward...more adventures await!

Ok, I have a mini to complete...and Anna, if you happen to read this...your gift is in the mail!