Monday, May 9, 2011

Nursery Rhyme Time Collage...Pop Art Minis Picture Post...Have a fave?!

It's been a few weeks since I started working on the Pop Art Minis Rhyme Time Collection and I thought it would be fun to share a collage pic that shows all of the designs to date...which makes eight! 

From Humpty Dumpty to Jack and Jill
Rhyme Time fun...a total Thrill.
Mother Goose who took a gander
The 3 Blind Mice run around and meander
Little Miss Muffet and Little Bo Peep
Hickory Dickory Dock...2 mice that don't sleep
I can't forget Old King Cole
Definitely a merry old soul
And that my friends means we're up to date
What rhyme next...a suggestion would be great!

I'll be uploading all of the designs in the Rhyme Time collection to my Pop Art Minis Zazzle Store this week!
And here's a sneak peek of what's on my drawing board now!
Can you guess what the theme might be?
Shared over at Sugar Bees Crafts - Take A Look Tuesday!