Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Sketches...Hickory Dickory Dock...Happy MOTHER'S Goose DAY!

Hickory Dickory Dock   by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011  18"x24"
Happy Mother's Goose Day!
I've been sketching and coloring since I went to the art supply store yesterday to pick up my Mother's Day gift...a Super Sized Drawing pad (18"x24"), Masonite clip board to carry it around and a few oil pastel colors that seem to disappear faster than a speeding bullet!
It seems after my little "sketch-capade" with the 3 blind mice I still have meese's on my mind.  And with suggestions from some of my friends from facebook and The Hive I decided that it was time for a little Hickory Dickory Dock...those mice ran up and down the clock! 
From sketch on my new drawing board (LOVE)!
To Pops of color it's a Pop Art Mini...super-sized and my Sunday Sketches submission for this weeks fun over at Blue Chair Diary (be sure to pop over and check out all of the wonderful sketches...lots of AMAZING STUFF!)




Reach For the STARS...Have The TIME Of Your Life and Never Stop Rockin' Around the Tick Tock Clockin'
Shared on These Fun And Fantastic Blogs!
Dittle Dattle's - Amaze Me Monday
Sumo's Sweet Stuff - Market Yourself Monday
Vintage Wanna Bee - Talent Tuesday