Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Puppy Pal...Gifting the Grad Pop Art Mini Style!

"My Puppy Pal"   by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
YAY! The color is complete and "My Puppy Pal"...a gift for the grad...will soon be on it's way to my Niece, Anna.  Not sure if it's what every Jr. High to High School graduate might expect or even want, but I'm hoping that she'll appreciate my efforts and a little extra that will accompany the Pop Art Mini! 
Here's a few more up close and personal shots of this big eyed cutie and her puppy pal!



 Ok, what next...hmmm...putting my creative thinking cap on and ready to roll on to  another sketch with pops of color! Any ideas?
Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Remembering those that have served our great country!

A look back at this week's Pop Art Minis Introductions
Big Eyes and Best Friends!

Shared at Sweet Saturdays...buzz by for some deliciously delightful creative treats!