Monday, August 16, 2010

Blogging from 30,000 Feet! Soaring High on WIFI

So right now as I type I'm flying over the Mississippi and I'm actually online!  Whooo hoooo . . . How cool is that? For me, as a crazy, can’t get enough web surfing in,  this to me is "Over the Moon" or maybe "Over the USA" COOL! hehehe! And the only thing keeping me from a non-stop ride on the internet waves  (until the flight attendant recites over the loud speaker, turn off all electronic devices) is my battery . . . which as I just checked only has about 38 minutes of life left.  So my first ride may be shorter than I would have liked, but still very exciting just the same!  (Note to self: Order battery from Dell when I get home)
As much time as I spend traveling I know that I'll be on the lookout for more GoGo Wifi fun!
So, as I am floating high above the clouds so are my thoughts.  Flying always gets me thinking creatively . . . how can you help but daydream as you float along and dream of far away places, imaginary characters that might grace the next Pop Art Mini or a doll that's just waiting to be born! 
Ok, short and sweet this time . . . I'm off now for one more quick surf before my board, oops, I mean my battery decides to take a dive!
Dream Big and Let Your Imagination SOAR!