Monday, August 30, 2010

Fairy Magic - Good Clean "Soapy" Fun!

A lot of magic happens at a special place
called The Hive and recently Hive member, Michelle Rhoades,
brilliant owner and creator of
came up with the idea to add some of my  Fairy watercolor art  to her amazing soaps! 
Well, naturally I was totally on board and a few days later
I received an email from Michelle with the new soapy images attached.  
I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up the pics to view the new Fairy "Soapy's". 
It was magical . . . the colors and the way they popped on the soap . . . too cool!
Michelle did an awesome job adding the art and making it look as good as the original watercolors. 
I am excited to be a part of Michelle's online store with a

Featuring  beautifully scented soaps in 5 Fairy Magical Scents (Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary, Fresh Ginger Lime, Lemon Flower and Sweet Green Apple.)  The soap retails for $6.00 a bar and if you buy 3 or more you save $1.00! A bargain for these amazing, long lasting "Soapy" Scent-sations! 

Come check it out and while you're there you won't want to miss all of her beautiful handmade soaps!
A special thanks from me to Michelle for taking my art to another magical place!
More "Good Clean Soapy Fun" coming soon...stay tuned for some Pop Art Minis Halloween designs . . .   definitely "soapy" TREATS that you won't want to miss!