Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Celebrate the 71st Anniversary of The Wizard Of Oz with Adora Dolls


WOW! Can you believe that it's been 71 year's since the release of one of the greatest and most loved movies of all times, The Wizard Of Oz?  I can remember watching this classic over and over again and never getting tired of the it!  I'm sure most of us can recite the most famous lines from the movie without even thinking twice and we all definitely know that "there's no place like home".  So this being the official anniversary date I thought it would be fun to share the officially licensed Wizard of Oz Collection from of Adora Dolls.  I will have to admit I'm sharing this particular collection as I had the pleasure of working on the product development of these little cuties.  It was definitely a fun experience and I'm pretty excited and  happy with the way they turned out! 
Dorothy, Glinda, The Wicked Witch, Tin Man, Scarecrow and last but certainly not least The Cowardly Lion have all been created as cute and cuddly babyized versions of the fantastic characters from Oz.












These cute as can be dolly's are available for purchase from specialty and toy retailer's that can be found listed here! For the complete catalog of Adora Dolls from dollmaker Charisma Brands check out their site here!
And if you're feeling the need to brush up on your Wizard of Oz trivia and fun facts here are some sites that might just help you find your way to Oz or back home whichever you prefer!

And now, I believe I will head on down the yellow brick road for a little adventure in dreamland!