Friday, August 20, 2010

Go "Wild" Horses On Your Birthday!

Recently a personal friend of mine, as well as a friend of Pop Art Minis purchased my Wild Horses design on T-shirt from the Pop Art Minis Zazzle store.   She had emailed me shortly after receiving it to say how much she liked the quality of the shirt and her satisfaction overall . . . I was very happy to hear!  
Well, time passed and a couple weeks ago I received another email from Karen about the t-shirt.  She was finally able to "gift" her Granddaughter with the t-shirt . . . a "WILD birthday present! This is where the adorable pic comes in  of  her Granddaughter wearing the shirt. 

Karen told me that her Granddaughter "loved it" and it was definitely a big hit  (she loves horses so that might have had something to do with it to! hehehe)  
I must admit that I was thrilled to hear such amazing feedback and wanted to say thank you to Karen for supporting my Pop Art Minis designs and her Granddaughter, Brianna for taking the time to model the Wild Horses T-shirt! 
And with that I'm galloping off to work on some new Pop Art Minis designs and a another new collection ideas . . . can't wait to share it with you! Stay Tuned!