Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Princess Patty Sunshine - Remembering My Mom!

Today I want to pay tribute to the most special person that has ever been a part of my life . . . My Mom! It was one year ago today the she lost her battle with cancer and not a day has gone by that I don't think about her and all of the happiness that she brought to my life and the life's of so many others! 
My Mom lived life to the fullest and she gave her everything in all she did . . . and she did ALOT!
Always on the go . . . active in the community, traveling, crafting, gardening, spending time
with her family, friends, volunteering someone you could ALWAYS count on and the list goes on and on! 
I have so many wonderful memories of my Mom and I will never forget them and I will never forget the beauty of her soul.  I miss her more than any amount of words I could put on a page! She was my best friend, always an inspiration to me in my life, art and career and she had a smile that would
light up a room . . . she was and always will be my
Princess Patty Sunshine!

In Loving Memory
9/9/37 - 8/31/09