Monday, April 11, 2011

Eye See U Collection...Fairies, Mermaids, Pandas and Birds...Colorful Effects!

I've always been captivated by big, bright eyes, but thanks to my big eyed Blythe doll obsession it seems lately I can't get them out of my head!☺ And in the last few weeks I have created several Pop Art Minis that are filled with fantastical characters with big eyes and bold colors.  So I thought it would be a fun experiment to place them side by side in a collage and play with different colors and effects.  Here's 5 versions (including the original color) of the the cuties that I've created in what I've decided to call my "Eye See U Collection".
Original Full Color
Shades of Black and White
Sketchy With A Touch of Soft Color
Cross-Process Color
Panography-ish - Abstract 
What do you think? Have a fave? 
"Eye" like the different looks as an experiment, but think I'll stick with the original look!