Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket A Paper Mache' Easter Basket...Hand Made with Love!

WOW! Was the first word that I said when I saw the amazing and very large paper mache' Easter baskets that my multi-talented Sis, Shari made for her Grandkids this year! I think she made the Easter bunny blush at such a creative and awesome feat! 
Take a look for yourself...I think these awesome baskets would make any bunny hoppy to be able to call them their own...heck, I'm putting my order in for next year!
A blow up punching ball balloon was used to mold the paper mache' around, making for a super size basket shape.  Shair then made 3 dimensional nameplates and unique accents to create a personalized and unique basket for each little kiddie! 
Pops of color and a clear acrylic sealer to make sure they'd last for years to come...the collectible and colorful line up! And if you want to know if they were a hit...just take a look at these faces...
I'd say they were definitely a hit...especially filled with awesome fun and fantastic treats. Now that's what I call a tisket, a tasket...a VERY LARGE and AWESOME Easter Basket...handmade with Grandma's Love!
Hey, Shari...May Day's coming up?  Any plans for more basket fun?