Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heading Home...Hong Kong Airport...A Little Stretch and Sketch Time

Sketch by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
My dolly development trip has come to an end for this time around and I'm officially heading back to the good ole USA! I just arrived at the Hong Kong Airport with some time to catch a little stretch time...which is always a good thing considering it's a 14+ hours flight and also was inspired to do a little sketching too...which ended in this blog...that I can actually post using blogger and not my phone! Happy Dance...boy have I missed my social networking! LOL!
Hope you can stand another big eyed sweetHEART sketch.  Seems I'm stuck on the big eyes and fun furry pals! Her two little friends just happen to have a little heart on a string as well...guess I'm thinking home is where my heart is!
 Sketch by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
Sketch by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011
I can't wait to get home...missing my family, friends, twitter, facebook,buzzing The Hive, TACOS, guac and the real thing...my Diet Coke! LOL
Catch you in a few!
"There really is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"
Sketch by Joni Nickrent   copyright 2011